In 1994, with previous experience in computer programming, sign-making, desktop-publishing, and marketing, John Stauffer started a part-time graphic design business named "Panther Paw Graphics" in his small York City apartment.
A few months later, while the Internet was making its public debut, the company focus shifted to web site development. Initially, selling web site services was not easy since most businesses were not yet online or even aware of the Internet.
Over the next several years, the list of satisfied customers grew steadily and in 2000, John relocated the business/residence to Red Lion, PA. With the forecast of continued success and growth in March of 2002, the business moved to its own storefront office in Red Lion, PA and changed its name to "Flash Avenue" to more effectively convey Internet technology related services.
In 2004, with the addition of a Project Coordinator/Web Designer, Web Developer/Programmer and Finance/Bookkeeping Manager, Flash Avenue moved to a larger office facility in the Olde Tollgate Village in York, PA.
With advances in technology, the extra space of the Olde Tollgate Village office had become excessive. After streamlining web development processes and while utilizing virtual remote connections for project management, Flash Avenue moved its headquarters back to its original office location at 127 Linden Avenue, Red Lion, PA in January of 2012.
John Stauffer serves on the Board of Directors for the Executive Referral Network (ERN) and as the Chairperson for the York County Builder's Association's Marketing Advisory Committee. Flash Avenue supports the community by contributing time and resources to Junior Achievement, Roses from Sarah, Eastern York School District, Northeastern School District, DreamWrights, Cruz Mead, and Camp Kydnie.
We appreciate the opportunity to offer our services for your business and thank you for considering "Flash Avenue."
- The Flash Avenue Team
- Build a website that looks professional and functions properly.
- Build a mobile website that displays properly on SmartPhones.
- Position your website to attract more potential customers from search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
- Provide the tools and education to easily edit your website's content.
- Create a Business BLOG to write your own articles that automatically post on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Create promotional business videos and post on YouTube.
- Setup and manage your online advertising campaigns; Google AdWords, Google Places (MAP) listing, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Manage a mass email marketing campaign.
- Provide business email accounts that work with your SmartPhones.
If you have questions, issues or concerns with YOUR Internet marketing,
please contact us to discover if we might be able to help.