Are you frustrated (or even embarrassed)
when someone asks if you have a website?
Flash Avenue will build or rebuild your website to look great and function properly on desktops, laptops, tablets, pads and smartphones.
We develop websites using the WordPress content management system which provides our clients with:
- Easy Editing: no need to pay for or rely on us (unless you prefer to, of course).
- Easy To Add To: it is simple to add pages, content, features and dynamic widgets to your website.
- Dynamic Functionality: offers powerful functions like blogging, commenting, dropdown menus, email harvesting, event calendars, slideshows, video galleries, social media feeds, and more.
- SEO Friendly: has several options that allows us to easily help you keep your website out-ranking your competition in the search engine results.
- Google Loves WordPress: because of its logical text-based, blog style architecture and responsive mobile-readiness.
- Mobile Friendly: built with Responsive Design that looks great on any device.
- Easy To Evolve: as your company evolves over the years, we’ll be able to create new looks and features for your website that will keep your business fresh and current.
Not Getting Quality Traffic?
We have helped hundreds of clients achieve first page results on search engines for keyword phrases that potential buyers are searching for.
Our SEO Search Engine Optimization process includes:
- Keyword Analysis to find high traffic industry-specific phrases
- Google Business/MAP listing setup and optimization
- Create and submit XML Sitemap for search engines
- Create and publish User Sitemap on website
- Optimize Meta Tags: H1 tags, alt image tags, title tags & description tags
- Infuse text content with keyword phrases
- Infuse hyperlinks with keywords
- Search Engine Optimization Friendly URLS
Still Not Getting Quality Traffic?
We manage paid online advertising campaigns for our clients so that their business shows up when potential buyers search for their products and services.
Our SEM Search Engine Marketing process includes:
- Campaign Setup – Build campaign based on requirements
- Ongoing Campaign Management – Manage campaign, keywords and ads to achieve client goals
- Campaign Goal Options – Clicks, Conversions or E-commerce Return on Ad Spend
- Search engines – We will manage the campaign on the following client selected engines: Google, MSN, Facebook, Marchex, LinkedIn, Ad Exchanges and other niche advertising platforms.
- Retargeting – Manage retargeting campaign to show ads to people who have visited the client website
- Mobile Ad Campaign – Manage mobile ad campaign via Adwords
- Display Advertising – Manage contextual and site targeted campaigns via Adwords
- Account Review & Custom Reporting
Failing To Keep Up With Social Media?
Your BLOG posts will automatically feed social networks and visitors can share your business with their friends on their favorite social networks.
We’ll integrate Social Media tools to help with:
- easy way to learn about your audience
- helps target audiences more effectively
- helps find new customers and expand your audience
- allows you to receive instant feedback from your customers’ perspective
- gain key information on your competitors
- help increase website traffic and search ranking
- share content easier and faster
- helps generate leads for one third of the cost
- create meaningful relationships with customers
- increase brand awareness and reach with little to no budget