Dallastown Borough was named in honor of George H. Dallas of Philadelphia (VP of the Polk Administration) during the presidential campaign of 1844. Dallastown was incorporated April of 1866. Dallastown Borough, York County, is .8 square miles and nearly six miles south of York City. The borough is situated on an incline plane sloping northwest on an eminence of 656 feet above sea level. The 2000 Census determined the population to be 4,087.
- Flash Avenue rebuilds Williams Service Company website as growth surges
- Flash Avenue rebuilds and rebrands Quarterback Club of York website to match the revitalization effort
- Flash Avenue builds new website for the Paddock on Market
- Flash Avenue builds online product quoting system for North Industrial Chemicals
- Flash Avenue repairs broken website navigation and links for Navarro & Wright